Athletic Sports Photographer Proposal
Eastern Hancock will be accepting Photographer Proposals for their Athletic Team/Individual photos for our Middle School and High School teams now through August 14, 2020.
- A portfolio of sports pictures you have taken – sample photos
- Coordinate a day and time with coaches (Varsity, JV and Middle School Coaches) to take team/individual pictures (9-Fall Sports approximately 8-9 hours, 10-Winter Sports approximately 8-10 hours, 10-Spring Sports approximately 8-10 hours)
- The ability to work quickly with coaches, as well as high/middle school aged students
- Attend Senior Night (1 night per season - Fall, Winter, Spring approximately 1 hour each season) to take Senior/Parent photos
- Provide Seniors with a photo of all seniors, as well as their picture with their parent
- Offsite – Girl’s Golf in the Fall and Boy’s Golf in the Spring pictures will need to be taken at golf course, all other photos can be taken on school grounds
- An ordering system (online, paper, etc) for parents/family to purchase photos
- Submit a price sheet for photos ordered, submit additional price sheet for school if pricing is separate for school ordered pictures, school incentive
- Policy for satisfaction of purchase
- A timely delivery system to deliver purchased photos
- Provide our Technology and Yearbook Staff with high quality digital team/coach photos for Athletic Website and Yearbook – these will solely be used for our Athletic website (resolution will be lowered to prevent copying of photo) and the Yearbook
The Eastern Hancock Athletic Department expects all pictures to be taken in a professional, timely manner during the specific sport season. We ask that you be flexible, as dates and times may periodically change due to players being sick, weather, etc.
This proposal is in no way binding and we reserve the right to release you of service if it is unsatisfactory Terms and conditions may change depending on needs.
Due to being on school grounds during photo sessions, a background check will need to be obtained and kept on file in Central Office.